Bre's Happy List
I’m stealing this idea of making a happy list from Christine (and her friend Tara) as it is brilliant. Here goes in no particular order:
- Spring is almost here! I love warmer weather…shoot, I love hot weather. I love any weather that is not cold. I am reptilian in that I could just sit in the sun on a rock for hours. Love, love, love it.
- Hail Merry’s Miracle Chocolate Tarts – holy crap, these are good. And all the ingredients are healthy ones which makes them taste even better. Where can I get one you ask? Well, our co-op’s farmers market in Oak Cliff of course.
- My husband’s crows feet (you know, the little wrinkles on the outside of your eyes that we all get) I know, that sounds weird but when I see them it means he’s smiling and his smiling eyes melts me like butt-ah. I mean, look at him!
- The Lord’s awesome provisions lately (well, always) but esp lately :)
- Creating things. I enjoy scrapbooking here and there but my latest avenue of this is sewing. I love taking pieces of fabric that are often beautiful on their own and then making something purposeful or just plain pretty out of it.
- Can’t wait to meet this little guy!
- Spending time with my home group friends and visiting family
- Photographing life and people enjoying their life
- Saving grace of Jesus Christ…because I’m basically nothing without Him
- Coldplay – anywhere, anytime – I could listen to them 24/7
- Did I mention it’s warm outside? :)
- Going to Disney World for a couple days for our baby moon
- Project Runway – guilty pleasure
What’s on your list???