My New Mission (of sorts)
So, I really want to be a better blogger. By that, I mean, I want to blog more regularly and not just about our everyday life (which is fine and great) but I’d like to blog on my thoughts, sewing projects, you name it. I don’t have to be the next Pioneer Woman or anything (although she’s awesome) but I figured since I enjoy reading other people’s blogs why couldn’t I contribute some to the blogosphere. I’d say my main reasons for not blogging more are a.) the obvious time factor (especially with a newborn) and b.) not knowing where to begin. (Ok, and c.) I’ve also forgotten (forgot? forgotten?) everything I learned in grammar and now everyone will know it…including my previously-an-English-teacher mom). So as a way to get into a groove, I’m going to do some of the daily themes like Multitude Monday (listing things you’re thankful for), Wordless Wednesdays (just pictures), and so on. Let me know if you’ve heard of any other special blog theme day ideas.
But, for now, I’m just going to share some of my fave websites/blogs that I check out during the wee hours of the morning feeding my sweet nursling:
- Rookie Moms 2 geeky girls giving advice on motherhood for a geek like me
- Noodlehead uh-mazing tutorials and adorable sewing ideas
- luvinthemommyhood more great tutorials and new mommyhood advice
- The Pioneer Woman she rocks, what can I say?
- Catalog Living because it’s so freakin’ funny and it’s good for your health to laugh so hard, you cry sometimes
Speaking of the nursling, I gotta go so that’s all for now! Oh and here’s a picture of said nursling for fun (and because I’m obsessed with his cute little butt – who wouldn’t be?!):